Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
COMMITMENT TO CULTURE
Culture is the driving force behind the HENDERSON brand, and what makes all the DIFFERENCE; not what we do, but how we do it. Truth and transparency drive our decision-making, while hard work, hustle, and promise keeping turns unsuspecting prospects into lifetime customers, and raving fans. We do the right thing, and do things right.
If you’ve made it this far, you’ve earned it. Because our culture is so important to our team, it’s incredibly important we don’t miss the mark. While money, is important, and we all need it, who we are, and the mission we are on is much more important. It’s about making a DIFFERENCE. You too have likely already noticed something special about our team, which may have been what attracted you to us in the first place, because the very best people, the game changers, and world changers don’t get chosen; they choose too.
OUR VISION : Build a values-driven, socially and fiscally responsible, global & sustainable brand, which impacts our employees, communities, and World in a positive and lasting way.
OUR MISSION : Serve our customers daily, innovate often, and market aggressively.
Job Summary: The candidate’s prime responsibility will be sell oilfield products and services to a wide range of accounts and customers. The successful candidate will thrive on providing great customer service, generating revenue, and most importantly, representing the HENDERSON brand well. Primary responsibility is drilling equipment field and shop repair services and related products. This may be expanded to include other HENDERSON products; Sourcing new sales opportunities; and promoting business development of the area in regard to setting up proper tools, equipment and spares. Basic understanding of drilling equipment and practices is required, as are existing relationships with drilling contractors in the Permian Basin region. Extensive travel is required, and an obsession with customer service is key.
- Reports to Vice President of Sales | Business Development
- Identify sales opportunities & target accounts
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers.
- Maintain a regular call program on prospects and existing customers within the prescribed territory of Operators, Drilling Contractors, and Engineering Consultants, to promote the sale of HENDERSON equipment and services
- Qualify prospects for services & develop sales strategies for these accounts in cooperation with sales manager
- Prepare and deliver HENDERSON services presentations to contractors, drilling departments, and other groups.
- Participate in seminars, tradeshows, and/or exhibits for the purpose of generating new leads, and enhancing HENDERSON’s image
- Prepare quotations, submit and follow up services quotations. Review and seek approval for all nonstandard quotations or price deviations with Supervisor
- Prepare reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Report weekly on promotional activities, sales strategies, prospects, new opportunities, lost sales, and competitor activities in the territory.
- Regularly maintain and update the company’s customer database
- Be the primary point of contact in sales transactions
- Define customer needs for equipment, installation issues, & coordination. Communicate same to appropriate departments within HENDERSON
- After sales follow-up
- Maintain a cordial relationship with HENDERSON’s customers whereby any invoicing disputes or questions can be handled smoothly, and without problems or payment delays
- Handle inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
Competency: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Job Knowledge – Competent in required job skills and knowledge. Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills. Keeps abreast of current developments. Requires minimal supervision. Displays understanding of how job relates to others. Uses resources effectively.
- Customer Service – Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve
- Problem Solving – Identifies problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions. Resolves problems in initial stages. Works well in group problem solving.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- TRANSPARENCY – We tell the truth and seek the truth. We are open, honest, and transparent.
- RESPECT – We respect one another, up, down, and across, internally and externally. We are polite, considerate of others time, and work hard to remain humble.
- TEAMWORK – We are better together than we are apart, and cannot do it alone.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – We own our mistakes, are accountable individually, and corporately, and are all accountable to one another; no exceptions.
- COMMUNICATION – We communicate clearly, early, and often, and do our best to keep our entire team in the loop.
- RESPONSIBILITY – We are responsible fiscally, and socially, and for the health and safety of our team.
- PEOPLE – We believe our employees will treat our customers how they are treated as employees. We understand that people are the most important aspect to building a successful, sustainable company and culture. We empower, and invest in our people, and provide them with the tools and resources to perform quality work efficiently and safely.
- CUSTOMERS & VENDORS – We value customers who value us, and go the extra mile every time to make our customers happy. We are responsive, and we do everything in our power to deliver on our promises. When we miss the mark, we own it, fix it, and remain accountable. When we aren’t a fit for our customers, we refer them to someone who is. We also value our vendors, and believe they are an integral part of company’s ability to deliver on our promises.
- BRAND IMAGE – Our brand is our badge. We protect it, because it is the embodiment of who we are. It’s much more than a name, but a promise to stay humble, to stay kind, and stay hungry.
THE HENDERSON DIFFERENCE: You won’t find secrecy or silos at HENDERSON . Our team works closely together to problem solve, and provide solutions internally and to our customers. We communicate openly and often with respectful candor, and transparency. Our open-book, open door policy affords our team to collectively contribute to our bottom-line, while developing a deep sense of pride and purpose in the work we do. The magic is our Mojo! You can’t see it, you can’t touch it, it only comes through experience. We desire that our customers experience the DIFFERENCE, our employees be the DIFFERENCE, and we want to make a DIFFERENCE.